Am I really going to get the booze delivered to me??
Do you think this is a joke? Of course you will.
If you live in an EU country or UK and are ordering the booze for your private consumption (please do share it with your family and friends too, for your own liver's sake!), you can order as much booze through our website as allowed by European law.
YES: you read it right! We are back delivering to UK! This is so exciting!!! :-D
* If you live in Malta, Cyprus or any offshore territory and want to order through us you will need to pay additional shipping fees (very significant!), as UPS can offer only their express service to these countries. In this case just reach out to us per email at email@example.com and we will generate your order manually. If you think, you might be already saving enough on taxes otherwise - come on!
If you get an error message that we do not deliver to your region please reach out to us or try again in a couple of weeks, as we might be currently solving some local operational issue with deliveries there.
Do I have to pay for delivery??
Sure. We are nice people, but this is not a charity.
We do need to cover our costs for the first-class delivery service from UPS we use, as well as pay for the special packaging material needed for safe transportation of your valuable goods. So per box of up to 12 standard-sized bottles* (most 0,5/0,7/1L) you will pay:
And for the convenience we provide to you by carefully packing your stuff and providing you with our delivery guarantee, we charge a small, flat handling fee of EUR 2 per order.
These conditions are valid for delivery anywhere in the European Union.
In summary, this is what we charge:
|Delivery & Material
For the beer drinkers: each box suits up to 2 trays, but you can also have a mix as with 1 tray of beer and up to 6 standard-sized bottles of other booze if you want. We always charge for the full boxes.
For the wine drinkers: each 3L bag-in-box uses 2 slots - feel free to mix at will (but careful: hangover danger!).
For German drinkers: Be happy: your packages don't even need to leave the country, so your shipping costs are significantly cheaper! Enjoy.
* Items up to 50mL correspond to 1/5 of a standard-sized bottle and items up to 375mL correspond to 1/2 of a standard-sized bottle. A few items such as Galliano Vanilla, Woodford, Crystal Head and a few more count as 2 or even 3 bottles given their abnormal dimensions.
How the hell am I supposed to pay??
Oh, please: do pay us.
You can choose among the most common debit and credit cards, Google/Microsoft/Apple Pay or PayPal. And if your name is Scarlett Johansson we will put it on the cuff for you!
We used to accept ether (no, that is not a booze, it's a cryptocurrency!), but as no one took that seriously, we've just disabled it. We also used to offer bank wire, but so many of you guys proved yourself to be too immature for that (by placing huge orders and then leaving us all blue balls by never sending the wire).
Just let us know if you would rather have something else.
What about customs??
Enjoy... this is EU*!
As you must know, if you live in the EU you are free to purchase products anywhere you like in it. And as long as the goods are for your private consumption (defined by the quantities below) you are free to transport them as you please (well, by hiring us here). The prices we reference in our website should already include all required taxes so there must be no more burden to you in your home country.
But please make sure the quantities you intend to order are indeed limited to:
- 10L of strong spirits (above 22% alcohol)
- 20L of other spirits (up to 22% alcohol)
- 110L of beer
- 90L of wine (60L if it bubbles)
Our system will automatically restrict orders to a maximum of 6 boxes (just in case), with the total equivalent of 72 standard-sized bottles. If you intend to order more, please divide it into several orders.
For more information on applicable legislation, read this.
In any case, with our 100% Delivery Guarantee you can be sure to always receive the items as ordered, or be compensated if there is any issue with your delivery (very rare). You can also cancel your order anytime until delivery. Just talk to us!
* UK is obviously not EU anymore, so specific conditions apply (our 100% Delivery-Gurantee remains, of course!). Please request our 'Fuck-BREXIT-Policy' for more information.
Where the heck is my booze??
Slow down, tiger. Please read.
Let's be honest: you are not ordering a pizza. International delivery takes a little time. We promise to have your booze delivered to you in up to 10 days, although most orders get delivered in about 5 to 7 days*.
I know, I know.... you might be shivering already by the time the stuff gets to your place. How about stocking up then, so you don't have this problem again? Just an idea...
In any case, our shipping is insured, so you don't have to worry about it. But rest assured that we want to see our customers happy! So, if you got screwed anyhow during delivery, just get in touch with us, and we will make sure to compensate you in any way we can!
* Banking holidays very often interfere directly with UPS' international transportation schedule, which would often cause delivery to take between 7 to 10 days in total instead (sometimes even more!). Please understand we have no influence whatsoever over this inconvenience.